You want to enhance the potential of your property assets or control operating costs and ensure the well-being of the people In your facilities. You are looking for a partner who is present in every field of construction expertise, energy and information technology. VINCI Facilities guarantees building efficiency and the comfort of occupants and helps you to improve the energy performance and safety of your facilities.
Three performance drivers to take care of your installations
- Key services provided In-house: 90% of recurring services are carried out by our own teams to ensure a short TTR and control the accountability chain.
- Specialist partners: we organise networks of specialist partners on a regional and/or national level to provide manufacturer or high-end specialist maintenance.
- Multi-skill: we train our technicians in complementary skills. These multi-skill technicians optimise their presence on the site.
VINCI Facilities provides across-the-board maintenance: management and operation, corrective, preventive, systematic and conditional maintenance, regulatory controls, tests and certifications.
- Ventilation, heating, air-conditioning
- Power and lighting: relamping, building, high voltage
- Communications: Fire safety systems, access control, video-surveillance, IT networks (offices)
- Fire safety
- Structural and non-structural work: locks, false ceilings, insulation, doors and windows
- Associated works
- Maintenance associated with energy performance
- BMS maintenance
Our service solution covers the entire building, including mechanical services installations and non-structural work.
Our expertise has enabled us to develop a high-tech solution in terms of technical maintenance over the years, particularly for critical sites such as data centres and clean rooms.
All the above services can be provided according to an energy-performance approach and thus meet new environmental concerns
VINCI Facilities’ organisation into a network of business units offers dense nation-wide coverage, close geographical proximity with our customers and quick response times. This means we can provide the same level of service for both single-technique single-site contracts and multi-location, multi-technique contracts. and regulatory standards.