Technical expertise supporting facility management
We provide facility management solutions, taking excellent care of your buildings, occupants and environmental impacts in order to:
- enhance the potential of your property assets,
- improve the end users well-being,
- control energy and operating expenditure.
Our constant attention to detail combines technical expertise and a service mindset.
A brand dedicated to facility management
At VINCI Energies, a member of the VINCI Group, we specialise in facility management, with maintenance performed by our own teams, and other services outsourced. We are present on both service sector and industrial sites:
- sensitive and industrial sites
- data centers, production plants, laboratories
- commercial and technical networks: banks, shops, shopping centres
- public assembly buildings: hotels, museums, government departments, schools, stadiums
- health establishments: public and private hospitals, retirement homes
- housing: apartment buildings, low-income housing
- special-purpose sites: military bases, police stations
We have a global knowledge of the life cycle of buildings and the facility management experience needed to develop bespoke solutions and provide the model that best corresponds to the performance of your organisation.
Local presence and a service mindset
120 business units manage more thgrough 18 countries.
We are organised into a network of independent, fully-accountable business units distributed throughout France. Their geographical proximity to our customers means that they can adapt to local conditions, understand customer expectations and step in quickly when needed.
A support team accompanies our business units to develop innovation, IT tools and targeted offerings and to promote best practices acquired in the field.